- What is Jumptags?
- What can I use Jumptags for?
- What is a tag?
- What are the available Jumptags types?
- How much does it cost?
- Can I import my existing bookmarks?
- Can I invite a friend to join Jumptags?
- Can I share my Jumptags with other users?
- Can I make my Jumptags available to the public (publish online)?
- What are wildcards?
- What are Jumptags gadgets(add-ons)?
- Who is behind Jumptags?
- Is my data protected?
- What is My J-Space?
Jumptags is a web based productivity tool, based on tags and currently features the following functionality:
- Creation of private or shared online bookmarks and notes.
- Allows personalised tagging.
- Allows external applications like Skype to be tagged and called through Jumptags.
- Use your bookmarks and notes, from anywhere, on any platform.
- Never worry about loosing your bookmarks in case of a system crash.
- Forget what you knew about bookmark folder creation. Search the net, find what you consider useful and add it to your collection. This can be either done through the intuitive toolbar or though the "Add jump" link.
- No need to create long lists of logical bookmark folders. The powerful search capabilities of Jumptags, allows you to search through your Jumptag bookmarks (bookmarks, notes, Skype numbers etc) in a snap.
- Keep your findings private, public or shared. You can then share/manage your Jumptag types and benefit from personal or collective searches and knowledge.
- Companies: Use Jumptags to share internet information/findings or internal notes with regards to marketing ideas, sales, customer support, competition etc.
- Academics/Researchers: Use Jumptags to create controlled and secured (by invitation only) shares between research or academic groups for communicating collective and filtered internet information and findings.
- Have immediate access to applications installed on your local computer and their functionality (i.e. calling a tagged Skype number), through custom and easy to remember tags.
- Use Jumptags in order to backup your contacts/telephone numbers. Don’t loose them again because your computer, PDA or mobile phone crashed.
- The possibilities are many. Use your imagination.
A tag is a (relevant) keyword or term associated with, or assigned to, a piece of information, thus describing the item and enabling keyword-based classification of information. (Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tags).
Jumptags types keep growing. Those currently supported include:
- HTML Code
- RSS Feed
- Skype calls/contacts
Jumptags is provided to you for free.
Yes you can. Importing your Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers bookmarks is quick and easy.
Yes. Jumptags includes built-in functionality for inviting your friends. Have a look in the "How Tos".
Yes you can. You can select to share your Jumptags with any user, or users, of the system.
Yes. With a single click you can make public any of your boomarks.
Wildcards are special characters that can be used in the Jumptags search box to enhance Jumpatags' search functionality, add-on usage and more. Current Jumptags wildcards characters and definitions can be found by clicking on the "Manage" tab.
Jumptags’s gadgets or add-ons, further enhance Jumptags capabilities by pulling specific web information straight into your Jumptag environment. The current add-ons and their functionality can be found by clicking on the "Manage" tab.
Jumptags has been brought to you from the creators of NQcontent, the experts on Content Management Systems and web based applications.
Absolutely. Jumptags respects our users' privacy. We take several steps to guard the confidentiality of users' information by offering a number of industry-leading protections. Rest assured that any personal information which you provide (such as emails) will never be sold or transfered to a third party.
Your J-Space is your own unique mini-site (web-space) under Jumptags.com with your public jumptags and public collections. It is under http://www.jumptags.com/yourlogin